1. Jersey Knit Bracelet from V and CO.
2. Jersey Necklace from ISLY
3. Recreated necklace into a headband by Tripping Over joy.
4. DIY workout shirt from: Rabbit food for my bunny teeth.
5. Knotted jersey headband tutorial found at love stitched
Have you made anything fun with old t-shirts? I would love to hear your ideas so leave a comment below!
I am really excited about adding some new jewelry pieces to the shop for this fall. Just wanted to give you a little sneak peek at a few new arrivals coming soon. Geometric shapes, romantic layers and vintage inspired stones and beads for fall 2012!
Be sure to “like” the native moss facebook page. I update new arrivals regularly and as soon as we reach 100 fans, I am going to have a fun giveaway!
Dainty and feminine, these beautiful bracelets are perfect for everyday wear. A sterling silver charm hangs on a sterling silver chain. So light and comfortable, each piece is easy to wear. Layer them up or wear them alone for a minimal look. LOVE!
I am about 80% ready for Baby B’s arrival….I think.
Really though, if he/she decides to come early I wouldn’t freak out. At the very least, we have a car seat, a safe crib with a safe mattress, diapers, and lot’s of love. I think that’s a good start.
I am almost done with the nursery, and can’t wait to take pictures. Just waiting on Brian to finish staining the dresser and I would love to have a bookshelf.
Here are a few of my recent finds for the little one. I am really excited about both of them.
1. Maya wrap baby sling. I ordered this in a large and it’s gorgeous. They suggested a medium for my size/height, but I really wanted a longer tail so I bought a size bigger. The only difference in size is the length of the tail. I also love the rich green color! I can’t wait to use this when the baby gets a little bigger.
2. Itzbeen pocket nanny. A sweet friend of mine wanted to send us a gift and asked me if I would be interested in a nursing timer. Honestly, I was just going to keep track of feeding and sleeping times in a notebook, but this is genius. Anything that will make life a little easier with a newborn around sounds good to me! It helps to keep track of baby changing, baby feeding, napping & waking. Also, it can be used as a soft-glow nightlight, the nursing reminder helps moms remember which side the baby nursed from last, AND a display backlight lets you read times in the dark. Best thing ever. Really looking forward to this. Thanks Rachel!
I have wanted to play along with the the photo a day challenge from fat mom slim for awhile now. I usually think about it two weeks into the month and tell myself I will do it the next month, then forget again.
By some kind of miracle, I remembered this month. I mean, it really is a miracle y’all. I am in full blown baby and nesting mode over here. That and working on the shop, my brain is all sorts of crazy.
If you would like to play along, you can go HERE to read a little more about it! You can also follow my photos on instagram. My user name is keribotch.
I’ve added a 14K gold filled version of the sideways cross necklace to the shop! I love this necklace, and wear it all the time. It really goes with everything.
Also, I’m giving you the option to choose your own necklace length up to 20 inches at no extra cost! I usually wear about a 16 inch, but I prefer my necklaces on the shorter side.
I wrap all of my jewelry in a cute little box so it’s perfect for gift giving!
After a visit to the lighthouse, we headed into town to do a little window shopping and have dinner. Portland was smaller than I expected and there were so many cute shops everywhere. We ended up buying all of our souvenirs in this town. Burned out on lobster rolls, we decided to eat at an Irish pub and it was really tasty.
To see pictures of the Portland Head Light, click HERE.
Is it sad that we aren’t even through July yet and I am already dreaming of fall weather? Whenever I think of summertime, I picture warm evenings & eating out on the patio with friends, pretty sparkling lights to dance under, and of course cold drinks and ice cream. I put together a few images from the native moss pinterest boards, all of which remind me of how much I love summer (or really want to love summer).
In reality I am 33 1/2 weeks pregnant, exhausted, and prefer to stay inside where the ac is. It’s just way too hot for me here in Texas, although I’ve had plenty of ice cream to get me through the heat wave.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We are getting ready for our little one to enter the world in Sept. I am now 33 weeks and counting! We spent the weekend dog sitting my sister in laws dog and working around the house. I have finally rearranged the nursery in a way that feels comfortable. Now I’m ready for the fun part…decorating!
I have been talking lately about the two new jewelry pieces I made for the shop. I really love the sideways cross necklace. It is so perfectly dainty. I will be adding another version later this week in 14K gold!